Homeowners may use our community clubhouse for their private parties and functions. The clubhouse has a small kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, and microwave. Twelve 6-foot tables, 5 round tables, and 84 folding chairs (+ 8 stacking chairs) are available. There is a large deck that runs along the back and one side of the clubhouse, overlooking Lake Sullivan and the pool area. The use of the clubhouse does not include use of the pool by your guests during your activity. The clubhouse capacity is rated at 94 persons maximum. The cost is $200 per reservation date along with a refundable $250 security deposit. There is no profit related to this amount, as it is based strictly upon our cost to coordinate, clean, operate, and maintain this building throughout the year. You must be current with your community assessments and not have any ongoing covenant violations to reserve the facility. Contact Alice Farmer, Office Manager @ (770) 304-3334 or email@example.com, for more information, to check availability, and to place a reservation.
Clubhouse Rental Form
LOWO Residents can enjoy a large pool and sun deck along with a children’s pool with a water spray feature. Before the 2013 pool season, the pools and deck underwent major updates. A few of the improvements were:
- the entire deck surface and edging was removed and replaced;
- all sub-surface water feed and return lines were replaced to standard bringing us to proper water flow requirements;
- an additional main filter was added to assist with the water flow requirement;
- both pool surfaces were re-plastered along with new racing lines and water level tiles;
- 3 safety access ladders were added to the main pool along with permanent depth markers;
- plus a child’s water feature was added to the baby pool to help keep the water temperature down.
- additionally, there are several safety features incorporated into water flow and circulation design.
- the pergola and both buildings were re-painted
As a homeowner association, we are not required to undergo any type of county inspection, however, all improvements made during this overhaul have brought us up to the safety standards expected by any county commercial facility. We are very pleased with the final results of this reconstruction and sincerely hope you are, too. Please make every effort to use and care for this facility just as you would with your own pool.
LOWO has two regulation, lighted tennis courts available for residents’ use.
Children can enjoy a playground located in the clubhouse area next to the pool. There are child and baby swings, two slides, and a small rock-climbing style wall. Parents can enjoy the shade provided by a large gazebo with built-in picnic tables and a lake view while the children play.